25 July 2014

Salut and Hola!

We are all packed, hopefully, for our long awaited summer adventure. Ryan has spent hours and hours planning a super road trip. The route we will take travels through France, first to the forests and magic of ForĂȘt de Fontainebleau and then on to Limousin. We will be visiting family in Provence, enjoying the French countryside along the way. Then to Spain to gatecrash my parent's villa holiday.


Now that I've finished work for the summer I have now joined Ryan in all the excitement! As we both have blogs, Away with the Fairies and Everyday Good Living, we decided that it would be fun to share our travels through a joint blog. So here you have it, Suitcase Dates! A place for us to write about, post photos and keep track of the adventures we have together.

I have packed some art supplies as I hope to do some sketching while Ryan is off foraging, climbing or trying to cook something yummy on the camping stove. During the summer I get through loads of books so I have made sure my Kindle is stocked with exciting new stories. I am also taking a book journal and travel journal, that were bought for my birthday, to hopefully fill with ideas and notes along our journey.

 

Keep a lookout for our next blog post!

Jenny x

1 comment: